Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
1. For this Discussion, on my topic (Informed Assent/Consent and Capacity) in the State of Georgia, which has both legal and ethical implications for PMHNP practice, then perform a literature review on the topic.
2. Your goal will be to identify the most salient legal and ethical facets of the issue for PMHNP practice and how these facets differ in the care of adult patients versus children. Keep in mind as you research your issue, that laws differ by state and your clinical practice will be dictated by the laws that govern your state.
3. In the Walden library, locate a total of four scholarly, professional, or legal resources related to this topic. One should address ethical considerations related to this topic for adults, one should be on ethical considerations related to this topic for children/adolescents, one should be on legal considerations related to this topic for adults, and one should be on legal considerations related to this topic for children/adolescents.
4. Briefly identify the topic you selected. Then, summarize the articles you selected, explaining the most salient ethical and legal issues related to the topic as they concern psychiatric-mental health practice for children/adolescents and for adults. Explain how this information could apply to your clinical practice, including specific implications for practice within your state.
5. Attach the PDFs of your articles used for reference.