Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
1. Integrate reliable evidence from varied sources throughout your paper to support your analysis.
2. Describe your topic with effective details and contextual information.
3. Describe a population significant to your topic. Include information such as demographics, cultural practices, social identity, and key challenges.
4. Articulate how the topic has shaped the lives and experiences of your chosen population.
5. Explain your choice of one general education interdisciplinary lens for analyzing your topic.
6. Construct a thesis statement that combines your topic, population, cultural situation, and choice of general education interdisciplinary lens.
Please refer to the rubric to see additional questions below each critical element above that can be used to better understand the criteria and guide your thinking. The document is uploaded for reference.