Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Part 1: Chapter Learning Summary
• For each chapter covered this week write 2 bullet points (each bullet should be 3 sentences long).
• Each bullet points should explain the most important concepts or topics learned from the chapters in the class this week (focus on major concepts, not just key words).
• This should be written as if you were explaining it to a friend who is not in the class (do not copy and paste from the book or another source).
Paraphrase: Write It in Your Own Words from Purdue Online Writing Lab
How to Paraphrase in 5 Easy Steps | Scribbr https://youtu.be/oiM0x0ApVL8
Part 2: Simulation Learning Reflection
Economics Interview, Topics Covered: business cycle, types of economies, economic systems and fiscal and monetary policy
Economics of a Pandemic: The Market for Masks. Topics Covered: supply and demand, impact of price regulation,
• For each sim this week write two bullet points of what you learned with from the sim.
• Each bullet point should include two sentences explaining the class concepts and how they related to the scenario/story in the sim.
Part 3: What does this mean to you? + Career Exploration
In one short paragraph (4-6 sentences), explain how what you learned in the past few weeks (focus on one item or more) impacts your future career, life, education, and/or understanding of the world. In addition or as an alternative, you can use the resources below to focus more on career exploration is these areas interest you.
Career Exploration Resources:
Chapter 2 Economics
www.smc.edu/economics On this page you will SMC’s economics degree and at the bottom you will find a list of careers related to the field (if you click on any job title it will take you to another page with additional detail)
Chapter 3 Global Business
www.smc.edu/gtl SMC has a global trade and logistics program and offers a certificate in global business. On the top of the page there’s a video with SMC students and faculty talking about the program. At the bottom you will find a list of careers related to the field (if you click on any job title it will take you to another page with additional detail)
Additional Career Exploration resources can be found on the Canvas Chapter Overview pages.
File Upload Submission: Submit a Word or PDF file. If you use Pages or Google Docs make sure to export to a Word or PDF file before you submit.
Your submission will be processed through the Turnitin which is a originality checking and plagiarism prevention service.