Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Write a report on the case study chosen in Assessment Item 2 on child sexual abuse (provided). The report requires a deeper level of analysis of the research activities conducted in assessment item 2 and should address the following key areas:
1. Describe the contextual aspects of the chosen case study that may contribute to the maltreatment of the child, and the possible effects on their health, education and well-being (for example poverty, social displacement and disadvantage, social constructions based on race, religion or region). Include references to relevant legislation, policy, practice and literature. (600 words)
2. Identify and articulate the role and responsibilities of the different professionals who would need to coordinate support to protect the child/young person in the chosen case study in the short to medium term. In your answer, refer to laws and policies these professionals work within. (600 words)
3. Identify and explain any ethical dilemmas or complexities that could arise for the professionals involved in responding to the chosen case study situation. Based on your learning and reading in the subject, how might the issues you have identified be approached or solved? (600 words)
Students are to use the following report template for the Case Study Analysis.
Use headings listed below:
• Case Study Title
• Contextual Aspects
• Roles and Responsibilities
• Ethical dilemmas or Complexities
• Reference List
Responses to each question are 600 words minimum in length.