Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Course: BUS400 Driving Business Opportunities
OVERVIEW: It’s the moment of truth: the first step in introducing the new project to senior management. The senior management team is located in another state and wants to hear your pitch remotely. They have given you five minutes to deliver your pitch during a leadership meeting. [For this assignment, I have chosen to create an elevator pitch script.]
PROMPT: Create an elevator pitch script for your new product or service using your project outline as a guide. [I have a attached my project outline below.]
INSTRUCTOR COMMENT: Think about the information you will need to create your business model using the nine segments of the BUSINESS MODEL CANVAS (BMC). For your elevator pitch, you will need to include at least a few of these segments.
In your pitch, be sure to include the following:
1. INTRODUCTION: Introduce your product or service (Live stream TV for Netflix, Inc.)
2. HOW IT FITS: Describe how the product or service fits into the overall strategic plan and mission of the company.
A. Speculate about whether the product or service fits within the capabilities of the company based on your research from previous modules (use resources like Marketline.com, Yahoo Finance, and investor relations pages within the company’s website).
3. JUSTIFICATION: Justify your suggestion based on the numbers.
A. What will be the revenue gain?
B. Speculate on an ROI that justifies the project for investors and/or senior management.
4. ENHANCING THE MISSION: Explain how the new product or service enhances the company’s overall mission.
A. Does it project profitability?
B. Support your position with information and data from the company’s 10K (use resources like Marketline.com, Yahoo Finance, and investor relations page within the company’s website).
5. REFERENCES: [Include any references cited in your paper in full APA format. Don’t forget to include in-text citations as well.]
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION: To complete this project, submit a 3-page elevator pitch script in a Word Document using double spacing, one-inch margins, and 12-point Times New Roman font. Sources should be cited according to APA style.
Please refer to attached guidelines and rubric, which outlines specific and detailed instructions to address the critical elements for this assignment.
1. BUS400 Milestone One Assignment Guidelines
2. BUS400 Project Outline: Live stream TV for Netflix