Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
**Your initial response (Minimum 250 words) to this assignment is due on Wednesday by 11:59 PM CST. At least two substantial responses (Minimum 100 words each) should be made to classmates. These are due on Sunday by 11:59 PM CST
Students are expected to follow good writing habits. This means the answer or answers to the question should be complete and thorough, but also concise. I should not see more than 500 words written for any discussion board assignment. Please make your words count. (This total does not include the reference section.)
The word wrap feature should be used. This means that you should not press enter at the end of the line. You should press enter at the end of the paragraph.
Most discussion board assignments in this course will require you to answer specific questions and to insert screenshots or links into the discussion board forum.
1. Click on the left-hand side of your task bar if you are using Windows 10. If you are not using Windows 10, you will need to do some research on features available for your operating system. Type the word “Tips” / You should see the second screenshot – Figure 2 / Click this.
2. Choose Protect Your PC. Review these tips on protecting your computer. ***NOTE – A link to this information is found in the Course Materials section.
3. Choose two of the three articles below about keeping your computer safe. (These can be found in the Bethel Library.) Do not choose additional sources than those listed.
Any Platform (Windows, iOS, Chrome OS)
Keeping your computer safe – – Sharon Powers – 2018 – PSA Journal
Practical considerations for a safe e-learning process – Journal of Information Systems and Operations Management – Dec 2020
Computer Virus Attacks and Their Preventative Mechanisms: … – 2021 – International Journal of Technology
Ransomware Recovery Checklist – Cybersecurity / Journal of Health Care Compliance – 2017
The Ransomware Threat Grows: How to Prepare – Medical Economics – August 2021
Cybersecurity, a Rocketing Challenge: International Journal of Nursing Education and Research – Dec 2021
Ten Quick Tips for Staying Safe Online – PLoS Computational Biology – March 2021
Tips for Mac Users :
Tips for Chromebook Users
How to configure your Chromebook for ultimate security PC World
Hack the Hackers: Tips, Tricks, and Tools for Keeping Safe by Brian Pichman
4. Describe why it is important to be vigilant about security awareness when using your computer and discuss three things you can do to keep your device safe or reduce privacy concerns.
5. Take and post a screenshot which shows your computer update screen along with your name.
Note – I pulled a Word document up, typed my name, then – moved it to the window which displayed my update screen. At this point, I took a screenshot. Your screenshot should not be of your entire desktop. It should be very similar to mine. You can use the Windows snipping tool to do this, the screenshot tool in Mac iOS, or some other snipping tool which allows you to capture the appropriate image. / When the screenshot has been copied, click after the writing in your initial post and use the keyboard shortcut CTRL+V to paste this into the discussion board forum. (for Mac: Cmd+Shift+3