Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
There are three steps to complete this assignment.
1. Using the link provided in the resources (attached), explore the Library’s Research Process LibGuide.
2. After a thorough exploration, describe the one resource (2 resources at most) you expect will be most helpful for you in applying the principles and conventions of research going forward in your degree plan.
3. Explain why you chose this one resource. (2 resources at most).
Length: 1-page formatted in APA style
The scientific method is the foundational approach for rigorous empirical investigation and needs to be thoroughly understood prior to embarking upon a choice of research methodology or the overall design of an educational research study. Different types of research across research methodologies (qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods) and across research paradigms (post-positivist, interpretivist/constructivist, transformative, and pragmatic) all require adherence to this method.
This assignment should include an outline and a brief essay.
1. Create an outline of the steps involved in conducting a research study (1-2 pages). This outline of the steps that codify the principles and conventions involved in conducting research should be an expanded list based on the four broad steps:
Step A: Applying the scientific method to measure observations.
Step B: Posing an educational research problem worthy of graduate-level research.
Step C: Gathering appropriate data via relevant measures or instruments.
Step D: Analyses of those data to draw conclusions to accurately address an issue or problem in need of further study.
2. Compose a short, explanatory essay explaining the role of the scientific method in conducting research (1-page).
Length: 1–2-page outline and 1-page essay
References: Include a minimum of 3 scholarly resources that are cited within the text and referenced at the end of the document in APA style.